What we expect:
- Very good Scala or Java skills and general programming knowledge
- Openness to agile (experience not necessary, but willingness to try it)
- We conduct projects for clients from the US, Australia and South Africa, so a good knowledge of English is a must (spoken, written, by phone, etc.).
- Internally we are Polish speaking company, so Polish language is required
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of a second JVM language or experience with NoSQL
- Experience in close cooperation with client
- Interest in Big Data and Machine Learning
Not sure if you're good enough? Try, you are only risking a bit of time! We are looking for people on different levels. Having a good attitude and being keen to learn is crucial, the rest is a matter of time.
What we offer:
- Salary ranging from 500 to 700 PLN net per day for a start
- Great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- No procedures and no other corporate 'goodies' we all love
- 50% refund for conference tickets and paid days-off when event takes place
- MultiSport card
- Best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: monitor, computer of your choice
- Interesting projects with technologies like Scala, Java, Groovy, [Java|Coffee|Type|...]Script, Cassandra, MongoDB, React, AngularJS.
How to apply?Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: cv (at) softwaremill.com.
Please include the following statement: I hereby consent to processing of my personal data for purposes of recruitment (pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal of Laws No 133 item 883 as amended).